ss_blog_claim=e7dc29d4cece459151dd865207d72c4c

Monday, April 6, 2009

There was a plan?

So, I was all set to sit down here and tell you about how fun it was to go on a tour of the Herr's Potato Chip Factory in Nottingham, PA.

I was going to tell you about the free samples.

And the smell of cheese curls in the air (although I do believe the appropriate spelling in this context would be "Cheez").

And how Tater was brave and not at all freaked out by Chipper, the Herr's mascot (maybe that part was wishful thinking).

How we got up early-ish on our first day of Spring Break, and drove down there and had so much fun. Really, I was going to tell you all about it.

But, I didn't realize you have to make a reservation. And apparently you do. And I didn't.

So we didn't go.

No cheesy aroma. No free snacks.


Boo.

We went here. But that is old news. Still fun...but nothing new to report.

Boo.

But, if you are person capable of making a plan. And you like snacks. And live in Southeastern Pennsylvania. You should totally do the Herr's Tour. It really is fun.

2 comments:

Jackie Wilson said...

A reservation!? Since when? Have they gotten uppity? Alex and I just showed up one day and it was money, tickets, hurry-up-or-you'll-miss-the-movie and off we went. They wouldn't let a kid in named "Tater"???

Fun Mommy K said...

We probably should have just showed up and weaseled our way in. I didn't play the Tater card. I should have told them this was their big chance to be featured in a blog that is read by SKADS of people (in my imagination, anyway!)