ss_blog_claim=e7dc29d4cece459151dd865207d72c4c

Monday, April 13, 2009

Some more Tater Philosophy (Because it is so darned cute)

Actual conversation that took place earlier this week. During toothbrushing, I think - or I guess during the procrastinating before the toothbrushing, or else it wouldn't have made any sense, right?

T: Mommy, it must be hard to be one of the richest people in the world.

M: I guess it could be - why do you say that?

T: Well, first you have to make all the money and stuff. And then you have to go look up what number you are.

Because seeing where you are on the Forbes list is the most exhausting part of being wealthy...all that thumbing through the list, when you are SO tired from counting your money. Whew. Good thing I don't have THAT to worry about...

Inspired, I am sure, by an episode of The Suite Life on Deck - our touchstone for reality.

No comments: