ss_blog_claim=e7dc29d4cece459151dd865207d72c4c

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Painting

I can't even begin to claim this idea...but I will tell you about it.

My brave and creative neighbor (Hi Deb!) gave her kids spray bottles with water and food coloring yesterday and let them paint the snow.

They loved it!

As did my kids who immediately grabbed the bottles and proceeded to spray everything in sight, including their coats, gloves...you get the idea. Luckily they were convinced not to spray their faces or they would have been little snow smurfs.

Which would be cute, sure. But hard to explain when they went to school.


Everything easily came clean in the wash. And it was far less heart wrenching than the part of the program where the kids sledded into the woods...dodging trees and deck supports.

I am SO not a fun snow mommy. Brrrr...YIKES!

No comments: