ss_blog_claim=e7dc29d4cece459151dd865207d72c4c

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Christmas Traditions Keep Coming

As I have mentioned before, I am a creature of tradition.

It makes me happy.

My tendency to do the same things each season makes it a challenge to not repeat myself now that we are in the second Christmas of this blogging thing. So...sorry.

But we visited Koziar's Christmas Village again last night. Rather than telling you all about it again, I will refer you here.

It was a lot like that. But not as cold. Yay!

Here are a few pictures from The Worst Cell Phone Camera Ever:

Here are the kids at the outdoor train village. See how happy Sprout is?



Watch out for the Mistle Toad! This one worried Tater a bit (where is the toad??) until I assured him it was a joke. Ha!


Oooooo...sparkly.

Ooooo...even more sparkly stuff.


Santa's Post Office.


Indoor train village. We purchased Hot Chocolate in this little shop. We did not purchase Cotton Candy, which angered the children to no end.


And here are my kids in lederhosen. Tater originally had his head on the shoulder, which would have been funny. His tiny head is pretty funny anyway.

Next time I am going to tell you about the books we read (every year) and the music we listen to (every year...but with additions each year...) It will be a multi-media holiday extravaganza.

Tomorrow.

No comments: