ss_blog_claim=e7dc29d4cece459151dd865207d72c4c

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kideos

My kids love to play on the computer.  And I have bookmarked all sorts of kid-appropriate sites for them.

PBSKids

Disney Channel

Nickelodeon

But my friend just found this kid version of YouTube and I think the kids will love it.  It's called Kideos and they have kid safe videos filtered out from YouTube.  Nothing rude or inappropriate, just a bunch of funny animals and cartoons.  The videos are divided up by age group, and go from baby to 10+. 

I think Sprout would like this one of the crowd at the Oprah show dancing to the Black Eyed Peas.

Tater would probably enjoy this one with a dog riding on a skateboard.

Of course they spent last night laughing hysterically at this guy - which is probably not at all appropriate.  Somehow he didn't get filtered into Kideo. 

Hmmmm...

No comments: